Before and After Care
Morning care opens at 7:00 A.M. All students who report before 8:20 A.M. are considered morning care. Only those students who have their teacher's request to be seen in the morning may go to the classroom for extra help.
EXTENDED DAY is available from after school until 5:30 P.M. Students not picked up by 3:15 P.M. will be placed in the Extended Day Program and will be charged the minimum per hour. Extended Day Program on early dismissal days will be available from 12:55 until 5:30 P.M. Please see the General Information section of the website for pick-up information.
NO EXTENDED DAY ON:
- Wednesday before Thanksgiving
- Last day of school before Christmas Vacation
- Last day of school before Summer Vacation.
FEES FOR MORNING CARE: 7:00 A.M. - 8:20 A.M.
- One Child: $7.00 per day
- Two Children: $11.00 per day
- Three Children: $14.00 per day
FEES FOR EXTENDED DAY:
- One Child: $10.00 per day
- Two Children: $13.00 per day
- Three Children: $15.00 per day
PAYMENT POLICY FOR MORNING CARE AND EXTENDED DAY:
- You will be billed each Wednesday
- Late fee is $15.00
- Full payment is due within 5 days paid directly to the office in an envelope marked for Before or Extended Day. Make checks payable to St. John School Aftercare (for both Morning Care and Extended day).
- Accounts in arrears ten days will prevent your child from participating in the Morning and Extended Day Programs. For special concerns regarding this matter, please contact the principal.
(Note: See the School Handbook for more about Before and After School Care programs.)