Welcome! January 22nd 2017
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2016-2017 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Tuesday, January 3rd - SJS Students present a truly spectacular "Lessons & Carols" 2016!
- Wednesday, December 28th - SJS Bands “Ring” in the Holiday Season
- Thursday, December 15th - Eighth Graders Host Spaghetti Dinner
- Thursday, December 15th - Goodbye & Thanks to the 2016 SJS Scarecrows!
- Wednesday, November 23rd - SJS Robotics Teams Win Trophies!! And Part 2: The Flying Dolphins
- Monday, November 21st - 8th Graders Present Civil War Stories In Living History Interviews
- Saturday, November 19th - 2016 Luxury Raffle Winners Announced
- Saturday, November 19th - SJS Press Release : SJS Raffle (now SOLD OUT!)
- Saturday, November 19th - 1st Grade Partakes in Saints Parade!
- Thursday, November 17th - SJS Salutes our Veterans & Active Service Members on Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 10th - PreK & 8th Grade "Buddy Together" for the Rosary!
- Saturday, November 5th - St. John’s Robotics Team – Part 1: The Owl Team
Saint John School is a Roman Catholic School serving grades pre-kindergarten to eight in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and surrounding communities. We provide challenging academic, extracurricular, and spiritual programs that encourage the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel. Recognizing that we are disciples of Jesus, teachers and families are working together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.