Welcome! September 25th 2021
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2020-2021 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Friday, June 11th - SJS Spring Concert 2021 - dedicated to Fr. Greg. Congratulations!
- Friday, June 4th - Congratulations to the SJS Bands on their recent Spring Concert!
- Friday, June 4th - Congratulations to the SJS Class of 2021!
- Monday, May 31st - St. John School Grade 2 celebrates Our Lady with the May Crowning
- Sunday, April 25th - Essex Winter Series Shares a "Gift of Music", Concert #4 in their Virtual Concert Performance for SJS Community
- Monday, March 1st - St. John School Congratulates 8th Grader on Xavier High School Scholarship!
- Monday, January 25th - Parent Education - Webinar Series: Alicia Farrell PhD
- Tuesday, December 22nd - Saint John School Advanced & Cadet Bands Present their Christmas Band Concert 2020
- Tuesday, December 15th - St. John School Continues the Jesse Tree Tradition
- Friday, December 11th - St. Nicholas' Day Gift Card and Food Drive at SJS
- Monday, November 23rd - Thanksgiving Guidance (Covid) from Principal, Mother Elaine ~ A Thanksgiving Prayer
- Wednesday, November 18th - St. John School Celebrates New England Catholic Schools Week 2020
The mission of St. John Catholic School is to provide an opportunity for students, parents, and staff to foster a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Infused with our faith, we strive to provide challenging academic programs in which educators and families work together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.