Welcome! April 22nd 2018
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2017-2018 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Wednesday, April 11th - Mother Elaine announces the Second Trimester 2017/18 Honor Roll
- Thursday, March 29th - St. John School Counts Down to this year's Drama Club Production - Princess Whatsername
- Wednesday, March 28th - Grades 6 & 8 Visit Knights of Columbus Museum - WWI Exhibit
- Tuesday, March 27th - SJS 5th grade and SJS Choir present The Living Stations of the Cross
- Wednesday, March 21st - SJS 8th Grade Sheep Heart Dissection Science Lab Prepares Students for Success!
- Friday, March 16th - St. John School "Goes Green for Mr. Greene"!
- Thursday, March 15th - St. John School helps Yale New Haven Children's Hospital
- Wednesday, February 7th - St. John School Congratulates Class of 2018 Scholarship Winners!
- Tuesday, February 6th - Old Saybrook Fire Department Announces St. John School Winners!
- Thursday, February 1st - St. John School CSW - Day 4 - Buddy Appreciation and Dress Down Color day
- Wednesday, January 31st - St. John School CSW - Day 3 - Healthy Choice Activities Day! (Day 2 - snow day)
- Monday, January 29th - SJS Kicks off Catholic Schools Week 2018! Day 1 - Prayer Service & Family Bingo
Saint John School is a Roman Catholic School serving grades pre-kindergarten to eight in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and surrounding communities. We provide challenging academic, extracurricular, and spiritual programs that encourage the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel. Recognizing that we are disciples of Jesus, teachers and families are working together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.